We invite your equine family to make our place their home.
Starting in 2021, we no longer offer Full Care boarding.
We now offer month to month Dry Stall (self care) boarding with the following accommodations.
• indoor stalls (12' x 12') with mat floors
• 12' x 36' connected runout per stall (washed sand, NO MUD)
• in-stall individual use water --heated during winter optional.
• in-barn secure tack room (shared)
• 2 in-barn 12 x 12 feed and storage rooms
• stall to stall lighting
• outdoor light
• 100' x 300' secure field turn out directly connected to barn
• trail access from barn area
• outdoor arena 100' x 200'
• 60’ round pen
DRY STALL BOARDING: Boarder must provide their own hay. No labor of any kind, horse care, stall cleaning, feed, supplements, hay, shavings, or products are provided by Stable. Barn equipment (wheelbarrow, pitchfork, buckets etc.) are not guaranteed to be provided but may be used if on premises.
Full liability for care of horse(s) is upon Boarder.
An access key to the Ranch Gate is provided by Stable with 24\7 access with respect for quiet time after 8PM and before 6AM.
Sorry, but we no longer accomodate over-night stop overs.
Fee: $274 per horse (includes tax/processing fees. Cash only deals available.)