We invite your equine family to make our place their home.
We offer month to month long term full service boarding with the following accommodations.
• indoor stalls (12' x 12') with mat floors
• 12' x 36' connected runout per stall (washed sand, NO MUD)
• in-stall individual use water --heated during winter optional.
• in-barn tack and storage room
• stall to stall lighting
• outdoor light
• 100' x 300' secure turn out directly connected to barn
• trail access from barn area
• competition size (100' x 200') outdoor arena
• 60’ round pen
Services provided personally by ranch owner include:
• feeding twice/day premium Timothy and Orchard grass hay
• daily mucking of stall and runout
• freshening of water daily
• dispensing of client provided grains/nutrients
• blanketing/fly mask if requested
• daily horse turn out service upon request
• ride use of the arena and round pen
• coordinating Farrier/Vet visits
Rent per month per horse:
$425/month (standard horse)
Stop Overs (easy drive in for large rigs)
Stable Stall with runout: $25 per nite (per horse)
Open corral or runout: $20 per nite (per horse)
Rigs: $25 with electric hook up per nite | $20 no electric hook up. (No water or sewer hookups available.)
These are the nicest and most caring barn owners I've ever had the pleasure of boarding with. The modern barn has 12x12 matted stalls with large attached runs of generous sand. My 2 horses are happy and safe. Sandy is always on top of any health issues and she gives them loving attention. The hay is exceptional and the stalls are always clean. The large turnout pasture has more room to run than they could possible need. There's a nice round pen and a huge outdoor arena with primo footing. Spectacular views and miles of mesa trails right out the back gate. Very sage and secure. Tranquil environment. The board rates are very affordable for such a lovely facility and top notch feed and care.
WC 2019 [long term client]
Delightful find. I have 2 horses boarding at Dancing Bear Ranch. I feel fortunate to have happened upon it by chance on an internet search. There are minimal horse-boarding facilities in Taos area, so finding a new undiscovered one was quite unexpected, and a thoroughly welcome surprise.
It is an all new small facility; nicely designed 6 stall wood barn with ample tack room, full size sand-footing arena, and round pen. Well laid out, extremely tidy and well kept.
Attention to detail in care of horses and facility is impeccable.. Highly qualified, knowledgable, charming and flexible owner who keeps a daily close eye on individual horse's behaviors. Anything amiss and she's on it. Excellent client communication. Knows how to read horses and people well.
High quality grass hay fed 2x daily. Amount fully discussed with client and adjusted if necessary. Water trough always clean and full. Nice safe 12 x 12 foot rubber-matted stalls, runs and turnout area with safe, secure fencing and trails out-the-gate that one can ride all over the Hondo Mesa.
…I would recommend Dancing Bear Ranch boarding facility without hesitation!
LH 2018 [seasonal client]